Your Health is Our Top Priority
At Med First Primary & Urgent Care of Jacksonville – Western Blvd., your health is our top priority. We operate in a full-service hybrid model, so whether you are looking for primary care, urgent care, or occupational medicine services, you can find it here. Walk-ins are always welcome and we accept most major insurances. We’re next across the street from the Jacksonville Mall.
Minor Injury Care
If you or family member has suffered from a less severe injury like a sprain or cut, stop by to see us. Most injuries don’t require a costly trip to the emergency room!
If you’re sick with the flu, a cold, or an unknown illness, visit Med First for immediate help. We’ll diagnose your ailments, provide the proper medicine, and get you on your feet in no time.
From common childhood illnesses like bronchitis or influenza, to minor injuries such as cuts or sprains, our physicians are prepared to provide your child with compassionate, individualized care.
Med First offers comprehensive physicals for those who need to meet DOT, state, school, or employer requirements. Our physicals are available to people of all ages.
Conditions We Treat:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults including colds, abdominal pain and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases such as irregular periods, UTI and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
What Our Patients Are Saying
“I was a walk- in. I was taken back for vitals within 10 minutes, & I saw the provider within 15 minutes of walking through the front door. Superb service & medical attention!”
“They always seem to be available, nights, weekends, whenever. Highly recommended for primary and walk in care!”
“Love the staff, they are always polite. They listen to your concerns and address them.”
“Very courteous, accommodating and professional.”