Telemedicine and Telehealth
Telemedicine (sometimes referred to as Telehealth or Virtual Care) is the use of videoconferencing or other forms of digital communication to provide medical appointments from a distance, allowing you to talk to a healthcare provider from anywhere you have an internet connection. It is an online-only way to virtually connect with a Med First provider for non-emergent medical issues from any mobile device or computer with a webcam through the HIPAA-compliant Updox virtual visit platform.
Med First’s Telemedicine:
- Is easy to Use
- Requires no App download
- Works anywhere, on any device with a browser
- Includes Video Chat & SMS/Secure Texting
- Is HIPAA compliant
- Virtual visits are covered by Insurance
- Telemedicine Appointments are available seven days a week
- Appointments be easily booked online, at least one hour in advance of when you request the visit.
Med First’s online visits are secure and offer answers to your healthcare questions or concerns within the comfort of your home or while traveling, whether simply for convenience or if you cannot get to an in-clinic visit with your Med First Provider. If you need a primary or urgent care visit, whether virtually or in-person, Med First has the solutions you and your family need. For your convenience, you can call our appointment center at 833-378-1071 to schedule your virtual healthcare visit.