To better serve you, we are now offering the rapid COVID-19 test through self-scheduled drive-up curbside services at select locations!
Due to the high demand, we are now offering the rapid 15-minute COVID-19 test via self- scheduled drive-up service, Monday through Saturday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. In order to best serve you, an appointment is necessary. To schedule your appointment, you must have a patient portal account. Either log in or set up a patient portal account today! Once you have scheduled your appointment, simply drive up to our clinic at your scheduled time. For your convenience, most insurances are accepted.
Drive-up Rapid COVID-19 testing is a safe and convenient way to be tested. So, how does it work?
- Click on the portal link to login, or set up an account. https://1905.portal.athenahealth.com/
- Once you are logged into the portal, from the home screen, select Schedule Now, select Testing as your appointment reason (this is the drive-up rapid test), then click Find Appointments. (Please note: all patients requesting to be tested must register and have their own individual appointment.)
- Select the date and time you would like and click Schedule Now.
- As the last step in your registration, you will receive a text message to begin your medical registration and check-in for your appointment through Epion. Please ensure you follow the steps to take a picture of your insurance and identification cards.
- Once you are confirmed for your appointment and have completed your registration through Epion, drive to the clinic, and follow the signs to where you will park.
- Once you arrive, please be prepared to show your insurance and ID cards to the Medical Assistant.
- The Medical Assistant will ask you a series of screening questions and your vital signs will be taken.
- You will be swabbed for COVID-19 with a rapid test. Please be aware that in order to receive your results after you are swabbed, you will be scheduled for a telemedicine visit with one of our Healthcare Providers later that same day. This telemedicine visit is a necessary step in order to receive your COVID-19 test results. If you are having any respiratory symptoms, such as coughing, difficulty breathing or chest pain, please schedule an in-clinic visit.
- In order to have a Telemedicine visit, you need to have a mobile phone or computer with an internet connection and email address so that the link can be sent to you. For more information on telemedicine/ virtual visits, click this link https://www.thinkmedfirst.com/now-offering-telemedicine-visits/
- Most major insurances are accepted and self-pay rates are available.
If you would like a Rapid COVID-19 test and same-day results, simply schedule your appointment, drive up, and from the comfort and safety of your own vehicle, we will get you taken care of!
Log in to the Patient portal and follow the above directions to schedule your drive-up test.
PLEASE NOTE: If you find that the date or time you would like to schedule your drive-up test is booked, feel free to return to https://www.thinkmedfirst.com/locations/ to request an in-clinic rapid covid test at your closest location.