Med First Urgent Care of Jacksonville
910-577-1555 | 325 Western Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28546 (Get Directions)
Monday-Saturday: 8:00am-8:00pm | Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
For your convenience we now offer On-Site Prescriptions at this location. Learn More
Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville North Carolina is a complete Occupational Medicine Clinic as well as operating Urgent Care Clinics. Walk-ins are always welcome and we accept most major insurances.
Our family practice doctor and primary care physicians provide family centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backachesWe see a range of conditions, including:
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, uti, and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Our family physicians offer a full range of medical services and treatments for the whole family, including:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education and classes
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Geriatric health assessments
- Joint injections
- Minor office procedures
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Skin biopsies and treatments
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s reproductive health services, including pap smears and evaluations, contraception, prenatal care and low-risk vaginal delivery
Minor Injury Care
Did you know that 80% of all ER visits can be treated at Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville? Not all injuries require a costly trip to an emergency room. For less severe bumps, cuts, abrasions or sprains, visit our Urgent Care Clinics of Jacksonville for quick relief for all of your minor injuries.
Look to Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine Clinic of Jacksonville for all of your occupational health services. As a leader in occupational medicine. We provide essential occupational medical services for many companies and can do the same for your company.
For treatments for illnesses such as colds, flu, stomach aches or ear infections, Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville is your number one choice for fast, caring help from a family practice doctor. Our knowledgeable medical staff can quickly diagnose your ailments, and provide the proper medications and treatment to get you on your feet in no time.
When your child is ill, you want access to the most convenient and comprehensive care possible. From common childhood illnesses like influenza, bronchitis, rashes or infections, to minor injury care for cuts, lacerations, sprains or breaks, bring your son or daughter into Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville today.
From physicals for schools and sports, to employment examinations and DOT physicals, Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville can offer comprehensive physicals that meet state or employer requirements with an Occupational Medicine physician. Offered daily, physicals are available for children, teens or adults for a number of different needs.
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Camp and Daycare Physicals
- Insurance Physicals
X-Rays and In-House Lab Testing
We know that you want a one-stop shop for all of your immediate medical needs. That’s why Med First Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville offers in-house x-rays and lab testing to make getting your results as quick as possible. Visit Med First Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine of Jacksonville when you need a quick x-ray or test.