Now offering rapid COVID-19 Antibody, Antigen, and PCR testing via self-scheduled drive-up and in-clinic appointments.
Now, whether you are a new patient or an established patient, simply log in or sign up on our secure patient portal to effortlessly search for and book your Covid services appointment. In order to best serve you, we recommend an appointment to minimize wait times. For your convenience, most Covid-19 testing services are covered by insurance and Med First accepts most major insurances. Cash pay rates are also available.
Covid-19 testing Available at Med First:
- Covid-19 Rapid Antibody test
- This test is an antibody test that uses a blood sample from the fingertip to assess if you have IgM and IgG antibodies to the virus that causes COVID-19, with results available in 15 minutes. This test shows if you have previously had the infection.
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen test
- This antigen test uses a nasal swab to detect unique proteins from the virus that causes COVID-19. Results are available in as few as 15 minutes. This test shows if you have a current infection.
- Covid-19 PCR test– (available at select locations)
- This test is a molecular point-of-care test that uses a nasal swab to detect unique proteins from the virus that causes COVID-19. This test rules out if you have a current infection and is typically considered more sensitive than the Antigen test.
If you choose drive-up services for your Covid-19 testing, in order to receive your results after you are swabbed, you will be scheduled for a telemedicine visit with one of our healthcare providers later that same day. This telemedicine visit is a necessary step in order to receive your COVID-19 test results.
For more information on telemedicine/ virtual visits, click this link https://www.thinkmedfirst.com/now-offering-telemedicine-visits/
Click on the link below to book your appointment!
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not see a date and time that works for you, or you need help scheduling, feel free to call the clinic and request an appointment, or simply walk-in!
For current North Carolina COVID-19 information from NCDHHS go to https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard