Looking for a primary or urgent care near you? We are accepting new patients! Find your location below.
The Med First Difference
At Med First Primary & Urgent Care, we strive to provide high-quality, compassionate healthcare to our
patients. That’s why we’re proud to operate within a hybrid care model. Our unique healthcare delivery
model offers primary care and urgent care services under the same roof. In our primary care practice, we provide family-centered, preventive-based care for people of all ages. And in our urgent care facilities, we
offer immediate care when accidents and illnesses occur.
Med First Mission and Values
At Med First, our staff is trained to abide by a single golden rule “treat patients as you would want to be
As your neighborhood healthcare provider, our mission is simple: Provide access to medical care in historically under-served markets along with the highest quality of care and exceptional customer service. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We accomplish that by operating under the following values.
- We will care for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic.
- We provide an efficient and pleasant environment to enhance caring for our patients.
- We provide the highest quality customer service.
- We pride ourselves in ensuring integrity at every level will not be compromised.
- We will strive to deliver maximum value for every dollar spent.
- We value the personal lives of our employees, our providers and our patients.
- We value excellence in medical education at all staff levels.
- We recruit, train and re-train physicians and support staff to the highest level of service.
- We protect our patients’ privacy in every situation.
- We provide a safe, clean, sterile environment for health care delivery.
- We never expose a patient to any procedure, service or treatment without prior informed consent.
The Patient Bill of Rights
As a patient at Med First, you are given the Patient Bill
of Rights. These rights guarantee that you will receive
the highest level of care from our providers. Among
these rights is the right to health information
confidentiality, the right to be treated with respect
and without discrimination, and the right to receive
accurate information about your health plan. Click
below to review your entire Bill of Rights.
What Our Patients Are Saying