Med First Urgent Care & Family Practice of Richlands, NC
910-324-9935 | 154 Beulaville Highway, Richlands, NC 28674 (Get Directions)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm | Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm | Saturday: 8:00am-2:00pm
Please go to Urgent Care Western – Jacksonville after 6:00pm and on Sundays
Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richlands North Carolina provides appointments in our Family Practice Clinic and Primary Care service as well as Urgent Care facilities for your minor injury care. Walk-ins are always welcome and we accept most major insurances. Our family practice and primary care family practice physicians provide family centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. We also offer appointments sports physicals in our Richland, NC clinic.
Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backachesWe see a range of conditions, including:
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, uti, and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Our family physicians offer a full range of medical services and treatments for the whole family, including:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education and classes
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Geriatric health assessments
- Joint injections
- Minor office procedures
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Skin biopsies and treatments
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s reproductive health services, including pap smears and evaluations, contraception, prenatal care and low-risk vaginal delivery
Minor Injury Care
Did you know that 80% of all ER visits can be treated at Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richland? Not all injuries require a costly trip to an emergency room. For less severe bumps, cuts, abrasions or sprains, visit our Urgent Care facilities in Richlands for quick relief for all of your minor injuries.
Look to Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richlands for an appointment with an occupational physician. As a leader in occupational medicine, we provide essential occupational medical services for many companies and can do the same for your company.
For treatments for illnesses such as colds, flu, stomach aches or ear infections, Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richlands is your number one choice for fast, caring help. Our family practice clinic has a trusted medical staff who can quickly diagnose your ailments and provide the proper medications and treatment to get you on your feet in no time.
When your child is ill, you want access to the most convenient and comprehensive care possible. From common childhood illnesses like influenza, bronchitis, rashes or infections, to minor injury care for cuts, lacerations, sprains or breaks, bring your son or daughter into Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richlands today.
From physicals for schools and sports, to employment examinations and DOT physicals, Med First of Richlands offer comprehensive physicals that meet state or employer requirements with an Occupational Medicine physician. Offered daily, physicals are available for children, teens or adults for a number of different needs.
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Camp and Daycare Physicals
- Insurance Physicals
X-Rays and In-House Lab Testing
We know that you want a one-stop shop for all of your immediate medical needs. That’s why Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richlands offers in-house x-rays and lab testing to make getting your results as quick as possible. Visit Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice of Richlands when you need a quick x-ray or test.