Proud to Serve Statesville
At Med First Primary & Urgent Care of Statesville, we provide complete urgent and primary care services to patients of all ages. Our occupational medicine physician is also available to conduct pre-employment exams that include drug testing, physicals, and more. Make an appointment or stop in to see us! We’re located next to Piedmont HealthCare Neurology.
Med First offers comprehensive physicals for those who need to meet state, school, or employer requirements. Our physicals are offered daily and available to people of all ages.
From common childhood illnesses like bronchitis or rashes, to injuries such as cuts or breaks, our physicians are prepared to provide your child with compassionate, individualized care.
If you or family member has suffered from a less severe injury like a sprain or cuts, stop by to see us. Most injuries don’t require a costly trip to the emergency room!
If you’re sick with a cold, the flu, ear infection, or an unknown illness, visit Med First for immediate help. We’ll diagnose your ailments, provide the proper medicine, and get you on your feet in no time.
Conditions We Treat
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Acute illnesses in children and adults including colds, abdominal pain, and backaches
- Gynecologic conditions such as irregular periods, UTI, and vaginal infections
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Chronic conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Psychological conditions including anxiety and depression
Mel Voulgaropoulos, M.D.
Med First Statesville