Care for Now. Care for Life.
At Med First Primary & Urgent Care of Rolesville, we provide complete, compassionate urgent and primary care to patients of all ages. We also offer occupational medicine services that include drug testing and physicals. Schedule an appointment or stop by to see us! We’re located in the Rolesville Commons plaza
Not all injuries require a costly trip to the emergency room. If you or family member has suffered from a less severe injury like a sprain or cut, stop by to see us
From common childhood illnesses to minor injuries, our primary care physicians are prepared to provide your child with the care they deserve.
If you’re sick with a cold, the flu, an ear infection, or an unknown illness, visit Med First for quick relief. We’ll diagnose your ailments, provide the proper medicine, and get you on your feet in no time.
Med First offers comprehensive physicals for those who need to meet state, school, or employer requirements. Our physicals are available for people of all ages and offered daily.
Conditions We Treat:
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Chronic conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Gynecologic conditions such as irregular periods, UTI and vaginal infections
- Psychological conditions including anxiety and depression
- Acute illnesses in children and adults including colds, abdominal pain and backaches
Zesta Childers, PA-C
Med First Rolesville
What Our Patients Are Saying
“Great staff! Immediate attention to our needs! Pleasurable experience all around.”
“My needs were met. My concerns were handled in a caring but professional way. I would recommend them to anyone in need of medical care. Thank you for everything.”
“Very courteous, accommodating and professional.”
“I was a walk- in. I was taken back for vitals within 10 minutes, & I saw the provider within 15 minutes of walking through the front door. Superb service & medical attention!”