The Family Doctor – Walk In Care: Chapel Hill, NC
919-968-1985 | 1728 North Fordham Boulevard, 151 Rams Plaza, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 (Get Directions)
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm | Saturday: 8:00am-5:00pm | Sunday: 10:00am-2:00pm
Katrina Williams, PA-C | Betty Haswell, PA-C
The Family Doctor Urgent Care and Family Practice of Chapel Hill North Carolina provides complete Primary Care services as well as being an Immediate Care Facility. Walk-ins are always welcome and we accept most major insurances. Visit The Family Doctor website for more information.
Our family practice and primary care physicians provide family centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches. We see a range of conditions, including:
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, uti, and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Our family physicians offer a full range of medical services and treatments for the whole family, including:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education and classes
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Geriatric health assessments
- Joint injections
- Minor office procedures
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Skin biopsies and treatments
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s reproductive health services, including pap smears and evaluations and contraception
Minor Injury Care
Did you know that 80% of all ER visits can be treated at The Family Doctor Walk-In Care of Chapel Hill? Not all injuries require a costly trip to an emergency room. For less severe bumps, cuts, abrasions or sprains, visit our Urgent Care facilities in Chapel Hill for quick relief for all of your minor injuries.
Look to The Family Doctor a Division of Med First for an appointment with an occupational physician. As a leader in occupational medicine, we provide essential occupational medical services for many companies and can do the same for your company.
For treatments for illnesses such as colds, flu, stomach aches or ear infections, Med First of Chapel Hill is your number one choice for fast, caring help. Our family practice clinic has a trusted medical staff who can quickly diagnose your ailments and provide the proper medications and treatment to get you on your feet in no time.
When your child is ill, you want access to the most convenient and comprehensive care possible. From common childhood illnesses like influenza, bronchitis, rashes or infections, to minor injury care for cuts, lacerations, sprains or breaks, bring your son or daughter into the Family Doctor of Chapel Hill today.
From physicals for schools and sports, to employment and DOT examinations, The Family Doctor can offer comprehensive physicals that meet state or employer requirements. Offered daily, physicals are available for children, teens or adults for a number of different needs.
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Camp and Daycare Physicals
- Insurance Physicals
X-Rays and In-House Lab Testing
We know that you want a one-stop shop for all of your immediate medical needs. That’s why The Family Doctor Walk-In Care of Chapel Hill, NC offers in-house x-rays and lab testing to make getting your results as quick as possible. Visit The Family Doctor of Chapel Hill when you need a quick x-ray or test.