Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice provides complete Family Practice Medicine and Primary Care services. Walk-ins are always welcome and we accept most major insurances.
Our family practice doctor and primary care physicians provide family centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
Don’t forget that your family can receive care at our Urgent Medical Care facilities, too!
To find a Med First facility near you, visit our Locations page. We have clinics in Carolina Beach, Chapel Hill, Clinton, Dillon (SC), Emerald Isle, Jacksonville, Kenansville, New Bern, Mt. Airy, Richlands, Sneads Ferry, Southport, Swansboro and more so you are sure to be able to schedule an appointment with a Med First facility near you.
We see a range of conditions, including:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, uti, and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Our family practice doctor offers a full range of family practice medicine services and treatments for the whole family, including:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education and classes
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Immunizations (CDC Recommended Immunizations)
- Geriatric health assessments
- Joint injections
- Minor office procedures
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Skin biopsies and treatments
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s reproductive health services, including pap smears and evaluations and contraception
For treatments for illnesses such as colds, flu, stomach aches or ear infections, Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice medicine is your number one choice for fast, caring help. Our knowledgeable family practice doctor and medical staff can quickly diagnose your ailments, and provide the proper medications and treatment to get you on your feet in no time.
Minor Injury Care
Did you know that 80% of all ER visits can be treated at Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice? Not all injuries require a costly trip to an emergency room. For less severe bumps, cuts, abrasions or sprains, visit our urgent medical care facilities for quick relief for all of your minor injuries.
When your child is ill, you want access to the most convenient and comprehensive care possible. From common childhood illnesses like influenza, bronchitis, rashes or infections, to minor injury care for cuts, lacerations, sprains or breaks, bring your son or daughter into Med First Urgent Care and our family practice doctor today.
From physicals for schools and sports, to employment and DOT examinations, Access Medical Centers can offer comprehensive physicals that meet state or employer requirements. Offered daily, physicals are available for children, teens or adults for a number of different needs.
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Camp and Daycare Physicals
- Insurance Physicals
X-Rays and In-House Lab Testing
We know that you want a one-stop shop for all of your immediate medical needs. That’s why Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice offers in-house x-rays and lab testing to make getting your results as quick as possible. Visit Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice location when you need a quick x-ray or test.
Look to Med First Urgent Care and Family Practice for all of your occupational health services. As a leader in occupational medicine. We provide essential occupational medical services for many companies and can do the same for your company.