Our physicians understand that illness and accidents can happen at any time, which is why our family practice provides immediate and urgent care at more than 20 facilities across North Carolina. Med First Urgent Care & Family Practice is proud to accept a wide range insurance plans from our patients, including:
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare Standard
- NC Healthy Choice
- United Healthcare
- Cigna and other insurances
Med First Family Practice in North Carolina
Over the past several years, there has been a growing demand for urgent care facilities. At Med First Urgent Care & Family Practice, we’ve recognized this need and have worked to provide our patients with the best urgent care services throughout North Carolina. We provide an array of family practice and primary care services, and our physicians have experience diagnosing even the most hard to distinguish conditions. If you suffer from any of the conditions listed below, stop by one of our immediate care locations today!
- Acute illnesses in both children and adults. This can include a cold, flu, back aches, and abdominal pain.
- Age-related conditions and illnesses. These can include conditions such as arthritis, dementia, and osteoporosis.
- Gynecologic conditions such as irregular menstrual cycles, UTI’s, and vaginal infections.
- Chronic health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and high cholesterol.
- Sports-related trauma such as a sprained or strained ankle.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety.
Med First Urgent Care Services
At Med First, we’re proud to offer some of the best urgent care services in North Carolina. If you have a medical emergency but your primary doctor’s office doesn’t have any openings, stop by one of our immediate care clinics today. While there are a number of medical conditions that may warrant urgent medical care, some symptoms we frequently treat include:
- Persistent Chest Pain: Many of our urgent care patients come to us with chest pain that radiates to their arms or jaw. This can be accompanied by sweating, vomiting, and shortness of breath.
- Difficulty Breathing: If you experience difficulty breathing, stop by an urgent care facility right away. This could be a sign of bigger, underlying health issues.
- Minor Sprains & Breaks: If you or your child experiences trauma that results in a minor sprain or break, bring them to an immediate care clinic as soon as possible. Most immediate care facilities offer innovative x-ray technology that can help your physician determine the severity of your injury.
- Cold or Flu: If you’ve been sniffling and coughing up a storm with no end in sight, it may be time to visit an urgent care facility near you. Your physician will be able to properly diagnose your condition and they will be able to prescribe you medication if needed.
Med First Immediate Care in North Carolina
At Med First, we’re proud to offer immediate care services to patients across North Carolina. Whether you live near Jacksonville, Emerald Isle, Dillon, Swansboro or Clinton, you’ll be able to find a Med First facility near you. Stop by our clinic for your next sports physical or DOT physical or give us a call to learn more about our medical services.